Monday 28 March 2011

Movie Review: Rango





hello peeps, so long after i;m wirint about movie eh..:P..

well do people have watch the movie rango recently???? Rango with the voice of the famous Johnny Depp.. WOW!! heheheh..

let me get to the point right.. This movie storyline need to more "spice up" a bit.. First time i'm watch the trailer, i assume that this movie will be a comedy literally but it is action comedy, a bit disapointed though..

Well i'm like rango become a sheriff at Dirt town.. It all about the cowboy land that not have water anymore..

I'm feel that this movie should not watch by kid because it tend to make kid to be a liar..

I'm like the effect sound, felt like i'm in real cowboys world for a second..:)
Well i'm giving this movie 7/10..

2 comments:

  1. hahah.. I'd give it a 5/10 for effort & Johnny Depp!! XD

    The movie is kinda 'dry' for me..
    Not enough "Power" I guess.. hahaha..

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah i agree with you.. the "umph" is not in the movie

    ReplyDelete